Weather monitoring solutions for remote locations and rugged conditions.
The Automatic Weather Station 2700 is a rugged Weater Station consisting of light, compact units in hard anodized aluminum which are quick and easy to install.
Sensors and the communication solutions are fitted on a robust sensor cross arm placed on top of the mast. The mast is supported by a freestanding Cabinet which is bolted to the ground. A hinge at the base of the Cabinet facilitates rising and lowering of the station.
Data can be stored on SD-card and may at the same time be transmitted in real time.The stored data can be downloaded from the SD-card or by connecting a PC directly to the data logger.Transmitted data can be received in real time via LAN, USB or serial connections such as VHF/UHF Receiver or modem.
Typical Application Areas:
- Extream Environment monitoring
- Stand-alone Weather Stations
- Roadside weather monitoring systems
- Vessel Traffi c Systems (VTMS), marine weather
- Ports and Harbour ocean/Met systems
- Other combined Hyd/Met systems
- Oil terminals and platforms requiring explosion proof sensors