If you are excited about the environment and technology, consider joining our team today!
Xylem Analytics is looking for a Sales Manager who would like to join us in developing the aquaculture market in Norway. Based on the candidate’s preference, the position will either be in Bergen or Trondheim and will be part of a company with long traditions of delivering quality sensors and instruments to the ocean industries. With the increasing digitization of the aquaculture industry, we need a Sales Manager who can be a good partner for our customers in their decision process for sensors and solutions. Xylem Analytics, as part of Xylem Inc., delivers complete solutions for aquaculture. As a part of the sales team, you collaborate with Xylem colleagues worldwide in exhibitions and initiatives.
- Responsibilities for sales with a primary focus on aquaculture in Norway
- Pro-active sales with customer visits, including product presentations and demonstrations of YSI, MJK, Sontek, and Aanderaa
- Generate quotes and follow up the pipeline in Salesforce
- Take the initiative and contribute to workshops or product training
- Ensure that our products are being promoted and known in the ocean industries
- Participate in exhibits and initiatives organized locally, by Xylem, or by ocean institutions in Trondheim and Bergen
- Education within aquaculture, engineering and/or sales
Experience with sales of technology
- Knowledge of sensors/parameters such as salinity, oxygen, pH, ORP, Ammonium, chlorophyll, fDOm, and Nitrate
- Understanding of current measurements, hydrology, and oceanography
Specific knowledge of fish farming is an advantage
- Knowledge of the research institutions and actors in Trondheim and/or Bergen within aquaculture or ocean research
- Outgoing personality and like to collaborate with new contacts and build relationships
- Analytical skills to discover sales opportunities and trends
- Interested in technology and digitization.
- Competitive compensation based on competence, results, and experience
- Office location in either Bergen or Trondheim, flexible with opportunities to work from home part-time
- Be part of a company with production in-house and access to experienced developers and product teams locally to support sales
Please get in touch with our European Sales Director for Environmental Solutions, Inger M. Graves, at 411 08 678, for more information.