Single-point Current Meter
The SeaGuard current meters are multiparameter platforms with vast possibilities to measure currents, waves, and water quality
The SEAGUARD® is the core module used in small and medium sized underwater observatories. Whether used as a multipurpose instrument, or as a hub for strings in the water column, the SeaGuard manages connected sensors and the real-time communication of data and meta-data to shore. In autonomous configurations, long battery life is achieved with aggressive power routines keeping the full system at the lowest power levels possible.
The most common version includes the patented Z-pulse current meter and referred to as SeaGuard RCM. It is used in thousands of deployments ranging from ocean research, to aquaculture, ports and offshore energy.
Tools for visualizing and analyzing data is included with the SeaGuard RCM, and all instruments are delivered with the Real-time collector software to configure directly or remote and control the data-flow from the instrument.
Seaguard RCM Advantages:
- Long deployment time in autonomous operations
- Large storage capacity on removable SD card
- Sensor bus for string systems
- Up to 4 Analog sensor input (0-5V)
- Serial input from sensors from other manufacturers
- Broadband ZPulse® multi-frequency technology reduces power consumption and improves quality
- 300 m, 3000 m and 6000 meter versions