Turn your buoy into an intelligent data collecting platform
We are proud to start offering the MOTUS Directional Wave Sensor as a stand-alone product to all our customers so everyone can explore the high quality data the MOTUS Sensor offers.
Why we believe customers should consider MOTUS:
- Sensor can be configured for different buoys’ response to waves
- Freedom to position the sensor away from the buoy center and maintain accurate reading
- Options for external compass ensuring high directional accuracy even if the wave sensor is installed close to magnetic components
- Wide range of parameters calculated inside the sensor, configurable output.
- RS-232 output for integration to most third party data loggers
- Low power consumption, <125mW @12V
- For OEM agreements, integration support can be offered. Services range from indication of frequency response on buoys, to complete integration of the MOTUS Sensor on third-party buoys.
Get extra discount when purchasing higher numbers:
With the release of the MOTUS Wave Sensor as stand-alone, we have added an extra discount for higher numbers. This discount also applies for the combination packages offered in our Webshop:
- 5 or more MOTUS Wave Sensors – 10% extra discount*
- 10 or more MOTUS Wave Sensors – 15% extra discount*
- 15 or more MOTUS Wave Sensors – contact Aanderaa sales for an individual agreement*
*Sensors must be ordered at the same time with one delivery date, alternatively on OEM agreement with a minimum yearly volume.
MOTUS Directional Wave Sensor Information Package
Read how you can turn your existing buoy into an intelligent, data collection platform with the MOTUS Directional Wave Sensor:
MOTUS FAQ Simplified
<< Back to News page