The acoustic based SeaGuardII DCP Wave, the swiss army knife of ADCP`s with the possibility to measure Ocean Waves, Ocean Currents, Tide and Water quality all from one single instrument.
The acoustic based SeaGuardII DCP Wave, the swiss army knife of ADCP`s with the possibility to measure Ocean Waves, Ocean Currents, Tide and Water quality all from one single instrument. For wave measurements it uses an adaptive pulse technology that automatically switches between 3 different acoustic modes (2 broadband and 1 narrowband mode) to give optimize the wave measurement accuracy.
The optimal solution to measure directional waves, currents and water quality in one instrument
- Real-time or self-recording with on-board processing of current and wave parameters from a bottom installation
- Independent measurement of waves and currents with flexible set-up
- A wide range of parameters available using Aanderaa plug and play smart sensors
- Easy integration of third-party sensors
- Adaptive pulse technology optimizing wave measurement accuracy
Innovative technology to ensure accurate low noise wave measurement
- Covers the complete wave range (0.2m to 20m) without sacrificing accuracy
- Samples waves at 2Hz or 4Hz with a configurable integration interval from 5 to 30 minutes
- Field proven and validated data
Comparison and validation using three other methods for wave measurement, including surface buoys
- Possibility to integrate a wave pressure based sensor for redundant measurement and quality assurance
- Most efficient current and wave profiler on the market offering ease of use and proven data quality
- Maximum deployment depth of 40m